Friday, January 15, 2010

Rain

If you've been following my Tweets (which I really need to add a feed to this blog instead of at my normal blog), then you know I've been updating on what the NWS is predicting for central Texas in regards to rain (the current estimate is that some places, albeit southeast of Austin may receive localized totals of up to 10" over 48 hours). So far, my humble abode has received 1.25" between yesterday and last night (I checked the gauge this morning at about 715am).

The stupid cat continues to want outside even though he can see it is raining. stupid, stupid.

1 comment:

Iris said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog--sorry I'm so late. Anyway, I look forward to catching up! My cat and dog (a Husky, no less) kept wanting to go in and out of the rain on Friday, too. And tracking water and mud all over the house. My rain gauge shows we received almost 2.5 inches of rain late last week--woo-hoo!