Monday, July 6, 2015

NxNA Garden Tour 2015: Willis and Hall Gardens

At the beginning of May, the NxNA Garden Tour took place and of the 24 gardens, I managed to visit 19 of them.  It was a busy day.

You can read my other NxNA Garden Tour entries (both this year and last year here).


The Willis garden was another (mostly) Art stop - but this one was actually specializing in art FOR the garden.  This is more like what I was expecting for the tour when I thought it was Art in the Garden.  The artists here were Belinda Willis (www.kissedbyfirepottery.com), Jeannette Hargreaves, and Heidi Lowell (Etsy Store)

One of Belinda's pieces of art.  She also has studio rentals and classes on pottery.

The headless fenceman

After the Willis garden, I headed to the Hall garden.  Here, artwork by Rachel Sellars (www.artworkbyrachelsellars.com) was displayed along the fence.  Can I just take a minute to say how much I like artwork shown like this - I don't know what it is, I just like it.



Bench Art

Pond

Balanced Rocks

A garden gnome - I particularly like the key address plate.

Cool rocks

No comments: