Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wildlife Wednesday

Fact: I have magpie tendencies and when I'm doing field work, I'll take little rocks and marbles and what have you back to the office to put on my windowsill - the last time I was out, I found a piece of armadillo shell and a vertebra, and the time before that, it was a chunk of yellow glass, and before that a blue marble, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

Fact: I've been teleworking at home at least one day a week, and because I'm maxed out on saving up vacation, I've been taking a day off every other week.  All this really means is that I'm not in the office nearly as much as I usually am which leaves ample time for my coworkers to put things in my office for me.  Like this ghost flamingo which was placed in my empty terrarium.


Surprisingly, no one has said anything about it needing to be removed.  Sadly, I think there are plenty of folks who would prefer this over the random bones.

No comments: