Monday, May 4, 2009

Bloomin' Plants


Orange Bulbine (plant graciously given by an anonymous garden blogger).












Coral Honeysuckle blooms. This was the only plant I bought at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center Plant Sale. I'm guessing that since it bloomed it means it's doing well.






(next post will be about the mystery plants that finally bloomed. And the post after that will be soliciting advice for transplanting one of the mystery plants. And the one after that will be about more plants blooming...who knows...maybe that one will actually coincide with a Bloom Day for once).

(Also, this is what happens when I can't read all my normal blogs during lunch at work--my blogging suffers because I have to spend the time after I'm home reading blogs instead of writing them.)

1 comment:

Marilyn Kircus said...

I can't wait to have coral honeysuckle again. I plant to buy and plant some this fall after I get my new garden fenced and dug this summer.

And I have your bulbine as well as the solid yellow variety.