Friday, January 3, 2014

A Year in Review

So, Pam at Digging got me thinking about my favorite photos from the past year.  And hardly any of them actually made it to the blog!  HA!  No, it's actually because my favorite passionvine photo was taken with my phone, so I never uploaded it to the blog, and I never did get around to posting photos from the Florida vacation (it's still on my list of things to do).

Anyhow, I decided I'd share my favorites from those that actually DID make it to the blog. Naturally, you can click to embiggen.

Mah Cat - Ivy

The Japanese Garden bridge at Zilker Botanical Gardens

One of the many squirrels in the yard

Beetle in a coreopsis bloom

Bloom Day Pink Cosmos

North by Northwest Austin Garden Tour:  Millington Garden

North by Northwest Austin Garden Tour:  Rancho Chaotic

North by Northwest Austin Garden Tour:  Clark Garden

My "Mull-Shay" Bed

Wasp and fly on Cosmo bloom

3 comments:

Claude said...

All wonderful pics ... but Ivy the cat is my fave...

Dani said...

North by northwest. I love the name going to look for that blog now.

Vitamin G: Your Recommended Dose of Garden Shenanigans said...

I love the Ivy pic, too! I feel like the wasp and fly are getting ready to rumble : /
And on a side note, I've always loved the word embiggen.