Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March Wide Angles

A few days late, but better late than never, right?  [this is also my reasoning behind my Florida posts - we went to 3 botanical gardens while we were there and I took a bunch of photos, but I also, obviously, haven't posted about them] [also, that trip was in October.  So timing, I am on top of it]

At the beginning of each month, we join Heather at Xericstyle in posting wide angle photos of our yards.

Of course, these photos were taken before the great freeze of March Aught 14.

First the photo from the neighbor's yard





Next, the closer view - also, that's my sister you see, she was visiting from Colorado - of course it wasn't much warmer here for part of the week




On to the side yard where you can just make out the first of 3 irises that bloomed before this last freeze, unfortunately, there were another 3 that were going to bloom, but not now...oh well, c'est la vie.




Then onto the view from the backdoor
 

March World Photo

2 comments:

Ally said...

How cool to see a wide shot of your back garden. I don't think I've seen that before with that large deck and walkway. Is that new?

katina said...

Ally -

Nope, that's been there - it probably just looks bigger in the photos. ;)