Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Grass Experiment

After the horrible summer Austin sustained, our lawns ain't lookin' too hot (har-har - get it?  Hot in reference to our lawns, which died because of the heat?).  My friend Andrea decided to replace her backyard with Habiturf.  I told her she should blog about it.  She agreed - as long as I set it up.  The theory is that it will start out with some heavy typing - the beginning, the locations, the prep, the seeding - and then will move into more of a pictorial blog showing updates on the lawn - week 1, week 2, week 3 (why isn't anything growing yet), etc..

I don't know how frequently it will get updated.  Since the experiment is at Andrea's house, she is the one that has to take the photos and post them; plus, she's planning her wedding, so it's not like she has gobs of time to go about starting a blog.  This is where I come in - I set it up and I posted the first post, and I'll probably have to help with the subsequent 'wordy' posts, but I'm sure we can figure out how to update the blog via mobile (I mean, blogger has everything all set up - all we have to do is flip some switch somewhere).

Any ways, this is getting a bit long to tell you that you should totes head over to our grand, albeit expensive, experiment:  The Grass Experiment.

No comments: