Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Cacti/Succulents

Time to clean up ye olde cacti/succulent pots. I think my gardening goals for the year are going to include researching all the cacti and succulents I have in pots and figuring out which ones need to be brought in for the winter and which ones don't. I realize I totally could just leave them all out and if they make it, they make it, and if they don't, they don't, but I should at least probably AIM to do some research to know what I have in which pots. And don't you worry - I have SO MANY MORE POTS than what's shown here.

I think I'm beginning to have a Pot problem...

I did go to college at the University of Colorado, afterall.

One of my hooter pots

XTERRA cactus in the small blue pot (picked up during my husband's first ever XTERRA triathlon)

Table vignette after everything was cleaned up and trimmed back.

No comments: