Sunday, October 28, 2012

Best of Inside Austin Garden Tour (2 of 2)

Photo highlights from the 2012 Inside Austin Garden Tour which was held on October 20. For my birthday present - I asked my mother-in-law to go with me (since I knew my husband would make his birthday request 'not go on the garden tour' - his birthday is 2 days before mine).

Travis County Master Gardeners Demonstration Garden
Ally taking a photo of me taking a photo of her.



My mother in law, Elsie, standing next to a chile pequin plant

Compost bins

Daphne and Augie Doggie




Elsie learning about the wicking bed - which is essentially a grow box on a large scale.


Eat my sidewalk - Renee Studebaker




Golf Course Home - Mary Kastl and Bruce Jones



Elsie trying some stevia leaves that Mary let us try.

No comments: