Saturday, December 20, 2008

Wildflower Center Luminaria Display

Shawn and I went to the Wildflower Center Luminaria display last weekend. Obviously when it's dark out you don't see much by way of the plants that they have there. But still, it's a very nice event. We plan on going again next year, but we'll take the DSLR instead of my little point and shoot.

View from the tower




Okay, so it's not a Luminaria, but pretty nonetheless. I really enjoy how the Texans decorate the trees like this. I don't remember seeing trees done like this in Colorado.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

I'm searching for information on the luminaria PLANT, not display or celebrations or arrangements. For example, when to plant seeds, what temperatures can the plant take, how to care for the plant, and finally, the best place to plant, shade, full sun, etc. Thank you, Pauline