Sunday, March 16, 2008

More Seeds

I bought more seeds today.

This time I got flower seeds though. Entirely for the 'shade' garden.

Columbines, Impatiens, and Coleus.

I'm not going to follow the directions of 'start indoors' because it seems like way too much work for annuals that I don't get anything from other than not having a dirt patch for a garden. So, I will sprinkle the seeds about in a few weeks. I figure I'll keep the columbine seeds where the columbines are, and the impatiens will go around the stepping stones, and therefore the coleus will go in between the two.

Also, I spoke with Pam, Baking Goddess Extraordinaire, the other day and she's starting a garden too. We're going to go halvsies on some plants and seeds because she knows she won't be able to use all the seeds in a pack, and it's cheaper to buy the 6packs than it is to buy the singleton plants. Now we just have to figure out what we each want to grow in our respective gardens this year...

No comments: